Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Daily Activities

The last words Dr. Estrov says to me before I leave Houston and come home to Florida is, “Go home and live!” He puts no restrictions on his patients and tells them to do all they feel they can do. He even told me to go golfing with my friends – ride in the cart, enjoy the camaraderie and weather, pitch and putt. I can’t drive because of the pic line I have in my arm, but I can and will do what he said re golf. I filled this day with normal daily activities like working. I find I CAN concentrate. The day was capped off by attend Book Club - an activity that I have participated in once a month for almost 7 years. Simple things are so precious.

2 comments:

  1. June bug-- you ready to hit a couple and ride in my cart? (actually, Alan might not allow that :-) ). P

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear you are feeling so well!!!!!

    Love, Cathy

    ReplyDelete